If your garden is in full swing and you’re looking for the perfect summer refresher, our watermelon mint mojito recipe is super delicious and refreshing! This recipe easily becomes a go to for when you are relaxing on the porch or even hosting a summer cookout with family and friends.
Grab your favorite cocktail glasses and a friend, as this recipe is enough to be enjoyed by two!
- 2 cups watermelon
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- 4 limes; freshly squeezed.
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 4-ounces white rum
- chilled lime club soda water
- Combine your watermelon, mint leaves, and lime juice in a shaker and muddle until watermelon and mint leaves are crushed.
- Fill your shaker with lots of ice and add simple syrup and rum – Shake until ice cold!
- Fill glasses halfway with ice and pour contents of shaker into glasses.
- Top with chilled club soda and mix gently.
- Add a slice of watermelon, lime, and mint for garnish – Enjoy!